MAP Phone and Video Career Consultations
McLean Art Projects offers national and international career consultations by phone or video conference. As with our in-person consultations, we’ll have a preliminary discussion to assess your needs and together decide the most fitting course of action for you.
To schedule a career session email email@example.com.
“MAP On the Road”
Want a customized Business of Art classes for your art or artist agency, association or nonprofit? MAP can do that. Happily.
We’ll start by identifying your group’s needs, and then develop your workshop goals, structure, coverage and budget. From there MAP will create a class that directly addresses your preferred outcomes.
Coverage can include:
- Setting goals, objectives and concrete career strategies
- Best practices for artwork presentation
- Writing and talking about artwork
- Audience identification and advancement
- Audience development and marketing, including methodologies and messaging
- Using social media to advance career objectives
Let’s build a class together! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– City of Laguna Beach Cultural Affairs, CA and Sorel’s Place Residency, Boise, ID, both sponsored by National Arts Marketing Project.