Not in Los Angeles? No problem. We will come to you – by phone, videoconference or in person.
MAP Phone and Video Career Consultations
McLean Art Projects offers national and international customized career consultations by phone or video conference. As with our in-person consultations, we’ll have a preliminary discussion to assess your needs and together decide the most fitting course of action for you.
To schedule a career session email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“MAP On the Road” – Bring McLean Art Projects to Your Hometown
Want a customized Business of Art classes for your art or artist agency, association or nonprofit? MAP can do that. Happily.
We’ll start by identifying your group’s needs, and then develop your workshop goals, structure, coverage and budget. From there MAP will create a customized class that directly addresses your desired outcomes.
Coverage can include:
- Setting goals, objectives and concrete career strategies
- Best practices for artwork presentation
- Writing and talking about artwork
- Audience identification and advancement
- Audience development and marketing, including methodologies and messaging
- Using social media to advance career objectives
We’re also now offering – Extended stay – MAP Artist Advisory Residency
This is a week-long program. It starts with a comprehensive lecture, followed by one-on-one meetings with artists to deep dive on issues covered in the class and address individual career concerns. Duration of program and meetings can be vary.
Let’s build a class together! Email email@example.com.
– City of Laguna Beach Cultural Affairs, CA and Sorel’s Place Residency, Boise, ID, both sponsored by National Arts Marketing Project.