MAP provides personalized one-on-one career consultation to support artists in successfully advancing their professional path and practice.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to career advisement. McLean takes great care to ensure her collaborations are directly tailored to the artist’s specific needs and desired outcomes.
She focuses on your work, experience, skills, goals and personality to establish effective strategies suited to you as an artist and individual.
Private consultations can include:
- Establishing career goals with a plan of action and timeline
- Audience identification and development
- Marketing strategies
- Evaluation and development of marketing materials
- Strategies for exhibiting work and résumé building
- Exhibition refinement and preparation
- Studio visit preparation
- Anything else your heart desires.
Consultation work starts with a preliminary chat about your needs in order to set the best course of action for the consultation experience.
If you live within Los Angeles County, McLean comes to you. If you do not live in the area, no worries; we offer phone career consultations.
Let’s get started on your next steps! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.