MAP provides in-depth and personalized one-on-one career consultation to support artists in successfully advancing their professional path and practice.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to career advisement. McLean takes great care to ensure her collaborations are directly tailored to the artist’s specific needs and desired outcomes.
She focuses on your work, experience, skills, goals and personality to establish effective strategies suited to you as an artist and as an individual.
Private consultations can include:
- Establishing career goals with a plan of action and timeline
- Audience identification and development
- Strategies for marketing your artwork
- Evaluation and development of marketing materials
- Strategies for exhibiting work and résumé building
- Exhibition refinement and preparation
- Studio visit preparation
- Anything else your heart desires.
Sessions are 1 1/2 hours, and if you live within Los Angeles County McLean comes to you. If you do not live in Los Angeles, no worries, McLean offers phone career consultations.
Consultations include a preliminary discussion of your career needs in order to determine the goals and best course of action for your consultation experience.
Let’s get started on your next steps! Email email@example.com.