McLean Art Projects (MAP) provides residential art collection strategy, composition and enhancement services for developing and seasoned collectors. MAP also works with designers or client representatives on art procurement.
Specializing in contemporary American art in the emerging and primary market, MAP is informed, curious, proactive and responsive. As our clients’ art agent and attaché, MAP provides an invigorating, personalized process for cultivating a meaningful collection.
MAP also fosters client connoisseurship by providing accessible education on and exposure to burgeoning and significant expressions of the visual art community through customized gallery, museum and artist studio visits.
McLean Art Projects art advisory services include:
- Establishing project scope, approach, budget, terms and timeline
- Tailored proposals of artwork
- Market research to reduce client risk
- Private art tours and studio visits
- In-home presentation of art
- Management of art transportation and installation
- MAP does not currently offer financial advisement, tax or estate planning services.
Connect here to schedule a consultation or discuss your project.
I’ve been working with McLean for over fifteen years, and have come to rely on her eye for talent, creativity and passion for art. My clients enjoy their working relationship with McLean, as she makes the acquisition of art interesting, educational and a pleasure. Her extensive relationships with galleries and artists are invaluable. The artist studio and gallery visits with McLean are a favorite with my clients.
– Lisa Strong, Principal, Strong Designs
Chris Trueman, GSSP, acrylic and acrylic spray paint on mounted yupo, 60 x 42”, courtesy the artist & Edward Cella Art & Architecture